Monday, January 6, 2020

A New Year

Last year was the year of making new friends.

My favorite part of last year was meeting new people from different schools. I made more friends and had more people to talk too. 

My most successful story last year was that I finally went to my first Chicago Bears football game. I had been dreaming of going since I could remember. The Bears have been my favorite team all my life.

Describing last year in five words, The most coolest year ever.

This year will be the year of having fun.

I could improve my life in the new year by trying harder in school and training harder for football. I also want to lose weight.

If I could celebrate the new year anywhere it would be in Florida. It would be cool. I could watch the fireworks there.

My goals this year will be:
 -lose weight- work out more and eat better
-do better in football- run and lift
-get better grades- work harder







1 comment:

  1. Your comments are insightful and the goals you've chosen are certainly attainable.

    ReplyDelete